Break Studios is hiring, a content producer similar to Demand Studios - THE content producer of the web. If the shoe fits - wear it - I always say. The really crucial difference lies in Break Studios search for witty writers. The topics are also slightly risque at times.


I haven't applied, although I give BS and writers who apply to BS two thumbs up. What I do know is they pay $8 per article. I think this would be a fun gig when a time-out is absolutely necessary from other serious gigs when pay is not a deciding factor.

Need a break from some of your draining, less witty projects? Sometimes, a breather is worth far more than pay to keep the creative juices flowing. I know Break Studios might be a suitable candidate for myself one day if I fall into total burnout and am looking for a content producer gig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Converted from Classic Problogger